Cooperative Partnership between the French Tech NYC and the New York Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC)
The New York Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) and the French Tech NYC signed a parternership on April 20th to promote closer cooperation in the shared interest of economic development, and support entrepreneurs. In particular, through this partenership, the signatories will:
- designate a point of contact who can support companies seeking to expand in the City of New York and France;
- provide referrals to government- supported co-working/incubator spaces for companies seeking to expand in France and in New York;
- support French entrepreneurs who are applying for a H1B visa through the IN2NYC program;
- cross-promote the French Tech ecosystem and the City of New York as growing ecosystems, as well as initiatives and startup success stories;
- inform each other of programmatic opportunities, city resources, and incentives in order to encourage investments into strategic sectors of the economy, and establish programmatic partnerships, when appropriate.
More information about this partnership and the IN2NYC program available in French here.